Vacancy - Visitor service assistant
We are looking for a visitor service assistant to cover our busy ticket office.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior knowledge and use of tills
- Able to work weekends and bank holidays
This position will be for a minimum of 14 hours per week.
For more information or to apply for this role please email email@example.com
Vacancy - Coach House Café Chef
The newly renovated Coach House Café is looking for an inspirational chefs to join our busy team in the on site café and state of the art kitchen.
- Proven experience as a cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- To take the lead in the kitchen when the head chef is off
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment needed
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking
- Check food while cooking
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep and orderly and sanitised environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Vacancy - Rare Breed Farm Park and Shire Horse Centre assistant
Part Time Position
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work with our rare breed livestock including our shire horses. The role will cover 2-3 days per week with extra hours available during busy times and holiday cover, this will include weekend and bank holiday hours.
Equine experience is a must for this role and driving experience would be a bonus.
Please send full CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy - Waiting staff at the Coach House Café
Full time/part time position to include weekend and bank holiday work.
We are looking for keen and friendly people to join the team working in the newly refurbished Coach House Café. Applicants must have good people skills and enjoy working in a team.
- Welcoming visitors and serving at the counter
- Use of the Coffee machine
- Till operation
- Pot wash
- End of the day cleaning
Experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
Please send CV to Jaynerobinson@sledmerefarmshop.co.uk