Book Your Ticket
We’re so pleased to welcome you back! We have thought carefully about how and when we should re-open and now feel we have an appropriate plan in place to ensure all visitors and members of staff can feel they are in a safe environment.
Our most significant change is that all entry tickets must be purchased in advance online. Also, in order to help us control and manage the number of visitors on site at any one time, we are splitting the day into morning and afternoon visiting sessions.
Here is some more information about booking you ticket:
- We are open Tuesday to Sunday (closed Mondays).
- The morning session runs from 9.30am to 1.30pm.
- The afternoon session from 1.30pm until 5.30pm.
- Tickets are non transferable so please make sure you book the correct date.
- Tickets are priced at £6.00 per adult and £3.50 per child per session until the 4th July.
- From 4th July the adventure play ground will re open and prices will increase to £7.25 per adult and £4.00 per child per sessions
- From the 18th July we will be returning to full day visiting sessions at our normal prices of £9.50 per adult and £5.00 per child and normal opening times 10.00am - 5.00pm
- It’s important that you do not overrun the time of your session to ensure the site does not become overcrowded.
- We ask for you to only buy for one session per day in order to make sure that others may have the chance to enjoy a visit.
- Tickets are available to book up until the start of each session and any remaining tickets can be purchased on the day at the ticket office on a first come first served basis.
- Friends members will be able to visit for any session without prior booking as we have allotted a certain number of tickets for each session (and, of course, Friends visits will be free of charge as usual).
So when can you visit and what can you do while you’re with us?
The Rare Breed Farm Park, Grounds and Walled Garden will all be open for you to explore and enjoy from Tuesday until Sunday (Closed Mondays). We encourage you to bring your own ball games, bikes etc. Dogs are also welcome – we just ask for them to be kept on leads.
The Adventure Play Area re opens from the 4th July.
Sledmere House will remain closed for the time being but we will keep you updated on this in due course
You will be able to browse the Woodyard home, gift and garden store, pick up some essential shopping from the Farm Shop and enjoy a new range of takeaway food and drinks (though not from the Coach House Café as this will remain closed for the foreseeable future as our major refurbishment continues as planned). We are accepting card payments only in the shops and ticket office.
Please find our visitor guidelines in the PDF below, this tells you what extra safety measures have been put into place to protect you and others and also the regulations we ask all of our visitors to adhere to.