Book Your Tickets
We’re so pleased to welcome you! We have thought carefully about how to keep you safe and make you feel confident to come and visit us, there are various systems in place that comply with the government guidelines, we have also gained our ‘Good to Go’ industry standard certificate for cleanliness and social distancing.
Here’s some information about what you can do when visiting us:
Your Grounds ticket gains you all day access to:
- The stunning walled garden
- Acres of beautiful historic grounds
- Our Rare Breed Conservation Farm Park
- Children’s Adventure Play Area
- Picnic Areas throughout the site
These are all open Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 am until 5.00 pm ready for you to explore and enjoy.
We encourage you to bring your own ball games, bikes etc. Dogs are also welcome – we just ask for them to be kept on leads.
Sledmere House will remain closed for the time being but we will keep you updated on this in due course.
You do not need a ticket in order to browse the Woodyard home, gift and garden store, pick up some essential shopping from the Farm Shop and enjoy a new range of takeaway food and drinks (though not from the Coach House Café due to the refurbishment project which will hopefully see completion later in the year).
Please find our visitor guidelines in the PDF below, this tells you what extra safety measures have been put into place to protect you and others and also the regulations we ask all of our visitors to adhere to.
We strongly recommend that you book your entry ticket in advance online this will help us to manage the number of visitors on site at any one time.
Here is some more information about booking you ticket:
- We are open Tuesday to Sunday (closed Mondays) 10am until 5pm.
- A grounds ticket price is - £9.50 per adult, £5.00 per child and £25.00 for a family pass.
- Tickets are non transferable so please make sure you book the correct date.
- The grounds, gardens, rare breed farm park, adventure play area and all our our retail outlets are open as normal.
- The Coach House Cafe remains closed due to the building work but we have takeaway outlets where you can get fresh teas and coffees, sandwiches, pastas and snacks.
- The Farm shop also has food that you can pick up and take with you for a picnic.
- The House will remain closed until further notice.