Book Your Tickets
Following the government ‘Lockdown’ announcement we will be opening the grounds and gardens for local visitors and friends members from the 5th January with 25% off ticket prices until 13th February.
We ask that ALL TICKETS, except friends members, are booked in advance online as daily visitor numbers are limited.
We have thought carefully about how to keep you safe and make you feel confident to come and visit us. Please keep to all the government guidance whilst on your visit and look at our visiting information and guidelines for all the latest information. We also have our ‘Good to Go’ industry standard certificate for cleanliness and social distancing and hope this helps to put your minds at ease that we are doing all we can to keep you safe on your visit.
Your Grounds ticket gains you all day access to:
- The stunning walled garden
- Acres of beautiful historic grounds
These are all open Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 am until 4.00pm ready for you to explore and enjoy.
For the time being the playpark and rare breed farm park remains closed, along with The Woodyard and Pop up cafe.
We encourage you to bring your own ball games, bikes etc. Dogs are also welcome – we just ask for them to be kept on leads.
Sledmere House will remain closed for the time being but we will keep you updated on this in due course.
You do not need a ticket pick up some essential shopping from the Farm Shop which is offering a free delivery service for local villages.
The Coach House Café remains closed and is under going an exciting refurbishment project which will hopefully see completion early this year.
Here is some more information about booking you ticket:
- The Farm Shop and The Pantry are open Tuesday to Sunday (closed Mondays) 10am until 4.30pm.
- For the time being the Coach House Café, playpark and rare breed farm park remains closed, along with The Woodyard and Pop up cafe.
- Tickets are non transferable so please make sure you book the correct date.
- The House will remain closed until further notice.