Book Your Tickets
It’s with great consideration that we are re opening the grounds, gardens and adventure play area from Saturday 21st November from 10.00am to 3.30pm - Tuesday to Sunday.
All tickets must be booked online prior to your visit as daily visitor numbers are limited. Friends Members do not need to book before their visit.
The rare breed farm park will remain closed until 2nd December in compliance with the new government guidelines.
We have thought carefully about how to keep you safe and make you feel confident to come and visit us. Please keep to all the government guidance whilst on your visit and look at our visiting information and guidelines for all the latest information. We also have our ‘Good to Go’ industry standard certificate for cleanliness and social distancing and hope this helps to put your minds at ease that we are doing all we can to keep you safe on your visit.
Your Grounds ticket gains you all day access to:
- The stunning walled garden
- Acres of beautiful historic grounds
- The adventure play area
These are all open Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 am until 3.30pm ready for you to explore and enjoy.
We encourage you to bring your own ball games, bikes etc. Dogs are also welcome – we just ask for them to be kept on leads.
Sledmere House will remain closed for the time being but we will keep you updated on this in due course.
You do not need a ticket in order to browse the Woodyard garden, gift and home store, pick up some essential shopping from the Farm Shop which is offering a free delivery service for local villages. You can still enjoy a delicious range of takeaway food and drinks from our refreshment kiosk located next to the Woodyard. (The Coach House Café remains closed due to the refurbishment project which will hopefully see completion later in the year).
We ask that ALL TICKETS, except friends members, are booked in advance online as daily visitor numbers are limited.
Here is some more information about booking you ticket:
- All retail outlets are open Tuesday to Sunday (closed Mondays) 10am until 4.30pm.
- The grounds, gardens and adventure play area are open Tuesday to Sunday (closed Mondays) 10.30am until 3.30pm.
- A grounds ticket price is - £9.50 per adult, £5.00 per child and £25.00 for a family pass.
- Tickets are non transferable so please make sure you book the correct date.
- The Coach House Café remains closed due to the building work but we have a takeaway outlet where you can get fresh teas and coffees, sandwiches, pastas and snacks.
- The Farm shop also has food that you can pick up and take with you for a picnic. We are also offering a free delivery service for local villages.
- The House will remain closed until further notice.