Book Your Tickets
As enter into ‘Phase two’ of the reopening schedule, the 12th April sees visitors able to visit our Rare Breed Farm Park and Adventure Play Area again along with out door seating now available to use to eat or rest.
We ask that ALL TICKETS are booked in advance, online, as daily visitor numbers are limited.
We have thought carefully about how to keep you safe and make you feel confident to come and visit us. Please keep to all the government guidance whilst on your visit and look at our visiting information and guidelines for all the latest information. We also have our ‘Good to Go’ industry standard certificate for cleanliness and social distancing and hope this helps to put your minds at ease that we are doing all we can to keep you safe on your visit.
Your Grounds ticket gains you all day access to:
- The stunning walled garden
- Acres of beautiful historic grounds
- The rare breed farm park with all it’s new arrivals and familiar friendly faces
- Our adventure play area
These are all open Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00 am until 4.30pm ready for you to explore and enjoy.
You do not need a ticket pick up some essential shopping from the Farm Shop which is offering a free delivery service for local villages and The Woodyard is open for any of your gardening needs, gifts and homeware.
We encourage you to bring your own ball games, bikes etc to enjoy in the grounds, dogs are also welcome – we just ask for them to be kept on leads.
The house remains closed until further notice and the rest of the re opening schedule, all going well, is as follows:-
From the 18th May -
• The grand opening of the newly renovated Coach House Café • Wagoner’s special reserve museum •
The final restrictions should be lifted on the 21st June which mean Sledmere House will finally be reopened for pre-booked tours from 22nd.
The Coach House Café remains closed due to government restrictions but our new renovation will have it’s grand opening later this year.
Here is some more information about booking you ticket:
- The Farm Shop, Pantry and Woodyard are open Tuesday to Sunday (closed Mondays) 10am until 4.30pm.
- For the time being the Coach House Café remains closed but takeaway options are available from the takeaway next to the Woodyard.
- Tickets are non transferable so please make sure you book the correct date.
- The House will remain closed until further notice.